Baked Potato Chips with Sriracha Garlic Dip
You all know I'm a huge potato chip lover. Sometimes I like to make my own (especially on days where I accidentally eat too much, like when I'm snacking and watching Netflix). These are super easy to make and this dip is actually not bad for you! Surprise!
Serves: big bowl of chips for 2-3 people
Baked Potato Chips
2 gold potatoes (medium sized)
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp onion powder
Sriracha Garlic Dip
2 tbsp sriracha
1 clove garlic
4 tbsp Greek yogurt (can substitute sour cream)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice the potatoes as thin as possible.
3. Toss the sliced potatoes in a bowl with onion powder, salt, pepper and olive oil.
4. Spread evenly on a baking sheet, separating all the slices from one another and bake for 30-45 minutes or until crispy. Flip and move around the pan throughout the baking process for an even crisp.
5. Mix together sriracha, greek yogurt, garlic, garlic powder, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. (Can make this the night before).
6. Dip chips in sriracha dip.