Sour Cream & Onion Cheesy Bacon Chive Dip
It's basketball season. If you're into watching basketball (or just attending basketball game parties for the food that comes with it), here's a dip that you can only get in the winner's circle. And if you're not? Well, the great thing about this dip is that it goes well with beer...so basically you can bring it to any kind of game-watching party if you want. Or just any party. Or just your Friday night hangout sesh while you watch Netflix alone....you decide.
4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
3/4 cup chives, finely chopped
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups cheddar cheese
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1 bag Kettle Brand sour cream and onion chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. If you have clumps, use a whisk or mixer.
3. Add cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, half of your bacon, 1/2 cup of chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Spread the mixture in a skillet and top with remaining chives, bacon and crushed chips (amount is up to you)
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
6. Serve with more sour cream & onion chips!