Avocado Feta Wrap
This is one of those recipes I came up with when I was just trying to use what was in my fridge instead of caving and ordering delivery. I ended up really loving it and now it's one of my fave mid-day snacks. I love onions, so I OD'ed on them for this wrap, but if you don't like onions, swap them for tomatoes! Seriously, compared to my Dining with Skyler recipes, what I eat IRL is super boring....
- 1 tortilla (whole wheat or regular flour...you decide)
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- Olive oil (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Half the avocado and cut the meat with a knife. Put the chopped avocado meat into a bowl and mash with a knife or spoon.
- Line the side of a tortilla with the avocado mash.
- Top with feta and red onions.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle pepper.