Avocado Garlic "Aioli"
This dip is may be one of my favorite intentions of all time. It's creamy, a little spicy and extremely flavorful. I put this on sandwiches, toast, chips, pretzels, potatoes, crudite... literally anything that would taste good with garlic.
Serving Size: 3-4
- 1 large avocado, pitted and skin removed
- 4-5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes)
2. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.