Crunchy Sriracha Chicken Wings
These Sriracha crunch wings are sweet, spicy and have enough kick to score a field goal. I decided to use my fave Kettle Brand chips to give this wing recipe some extra crunch and flavor. Make them for the Super Bowl or just to hang and watch Netflix…nobody’s judging you. Happy eating!
1/3 cup Sriracha
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1/3 cup rice vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 1/2 – 1 3/4 lb. cut chicken wings
7 cups Sriracha Kettle Brand chips, finely chopped with a food processor (or crushed by hand)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine Sriracha, honey, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, lemon juice and soy sauce. Whisk until all the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
3. In a baking dish, coat the chicken wings with the marinade. Let them sit for 30 minutes to an hour, flipping them halfway through.
4. Use a food processor to grind the sriracha Kettle Brand chips until they reach a fine crumb.
5. Coat each chicken wing with the chip crumbs on both sides and place on a rack.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes