Mini Burrata Vodka Pizzas
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
1 15 o.z.. can Tomato Puree
½ cup Vodka
½ cup Heavy Cream
½ cup Parmesan
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the pepper flakes and cook for another minute.
2) Add the tomatoes and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat to low and then add the vodka. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the vodka begins to cook off.
3) Add the cream and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, the sauce should thicken. Add parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Allow to cool while assembling the pizzas.
Two 13.8-ounce cans premade pizza crust dough
1 recipe Vodka Sauce
1 ball Mozzarella, sliced thinly
Burrata (depends on the size, might need 2 balls), sliced thinly
1 small bunch Basil
1) Preheat oven to 400 F
2) Cut out 3-inch rounds from the pizza dough.
3) To assemble each pizza, add a heaping spoonful of cooled sauce onto the pizza. Add mozzarella and burrata to coat the top of the sauce. Finish each pizza by placing 1 basil leaf in the middle.
4) Bake mini pizzas for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) If you feel like it, make some penne pasta while your pizzas are cooking. Top the pizzas with penne if you want.