Red Velvet S'mores Dip
Dips are great. They can be sweet, savory, cheesy....basically anything your heart desires can be made into a dip. The other day my heart desired a fun s'mores dip, and after a bit of brainstorming and drooling on myself, this red velvet M&M s'mores dip was born.
4 tbsp Butter
4 oz Cream Cheese
¾ cup Red Velvet cake mix
½ - ¾ cup Mini M&M’s
½ cup Confectioners Sugar
2-4 tbsp Milk
1-2 cups Mini Marshmallows
Animal Crackers, Nilla Wafers, Pretzels, for dipping
1) Set oven to broil with the rack on the middle shelf.
2) In a medium bowl, melt the butter. Add the cream cheese and beat with the butter until smooth.
3) Mix in cake mix. Add M&M’s and sugar.
4) Add milk slowly, until the texture is just thinner than a buttercream frosting.
5) Pour the dip into a small glass baking dish and disperse marshmallows over the top until the dip is totally covered. Sprinkle over any remaining M&M’s.
6) Put the dish under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, until the marshmallows lightly broadly toasted.